A new study done by Situ Biosciences Microbial Product Test Laboratory shows that Simix Cleaner / Degreaser / Sanitizer removes 99.9% of coronavirus and 99.7% of norovirus from non-porous surfaces.In the newly released study, glazed ceramic tiles were coated with Simix Ceramic Coatings, then contaminated with coronavirus FIPV-1146, P20 (VR 2126) and norovirus surrogate Feline Calicivirus (F-9). Then the surfaces were sprayed with Simix Cleaner/Degreaser/Sanitizer, wiped once, then sprayed and wiped once more after a ten minute interval.In all the tests on Simix-coated surfaces, Simix Cleaner / Degreaser / Sanitizer removed more than 99% of the viruses.Simix Cleaner / Degreaser / Sanitizer was also used on a glazed tile that had not been coated with a Simix Ceramic Coating, and the surface proved to be more than 99% effective in removing coronavirus and norovirus.
Simix Disinfectant for 10 cents a quart when diluted properly.Simix produces hydrogen peroxide.
Adenosine Triphospahte (ATP) is a molecule found in and around living cells.
The CDC accepts ATP readings as an objective measure of cleanliness of surfaces.
Any thing with a reading of ten or less is considered sterile or disinfected.
This disinfectant spray by simix Cleans, sanitizes and sterilizes with one process for ten cents a quart and is effective and environmentally safe.
Technology has come a long way when it comes to cleaners and coatings and this cleaner never stops working in the presence of uv light.
Due to environmental regulations, degreasers and household cleaners have advanced to be safer all the way around.
Bleach is one of those household chemicals that loses its activity over time . It doesn't matter whether or not the bleach container has been opened or not. Temperature is the primary factor affecting how long bleach remains active. If diluted its disinfectant spray power is completely useless in 24 hours.
Bleach mixed with water at a 1:9 ratio (i.e. 10 percent bleach) is potent for about a day.
Cleaning supplies need to have a longer shelf life
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Bleach But Were Afraid to AskBy Mika OnoBleach is so common in the home and in the lab, it's easy to assume that using it is a no-brainer. You pour some out and it kills germs, right? Well, yes and no."Bleach is the cheapest and most common disinfectant," says Scott Curriden of The Scripps Research Institute's Environmental Health and Safety Department. "It has been around for centuries and can be remarkably effective at killing bacteria and viruses. There are, however, some things to keep in mind."Here are some facts about bleach that may surprise you:Bleach is more effective at killing germs when diluted than when used straight out of the bottle. For most uses, a ratio of nine parts water to one part bleach is recommended.
Bleach can expire. After a shelf life of six months, bleach starts to degrade. Even in its original bottle, bleach becomes 20 percent less effective as each year goes by.Bleach mixed with water at a 1:9 ratio (i.e. 10 percent bleach) is potent for about a day (it's more unstable in its diluted form).
If you plan to use a bleach solution over the span of a week for repeated disinfection, Curriden recommends mixing it at a 1:4 ratio (20 percent bleach) to make it last. His take-home message for those in the lab—if you find an undated bleach solution in a spray bottle, don't use it. Make a new batch (and date it).
Your mother was right when she warned you not to mix bleach and ammonia-based cleansers.
Those with a chemistry background will tell you that mixing bleach and ammonia can create toxic chloramine gases and an explosive called nitrogen trichloride.Bleach is basically the same as sodium hypochlorite—but not when you calculate dilutions. Confusion can arise because what is labeled 100 percent bleach is only three to six percent sodium hypochlorite. In other words, if a lab protocol calls for 1 percent sodium hypochlorite, use 20 percent bleach.You need a higher percentage of bleach, about 20 percent, if you are using it with large amounts of organic materials, such as proteins and serums, as these tend to neutralize the bleach.Bleach is corrosive. "Bleach can drill a hole through stainless steel," says Curriden, "that's why it's important to wipe down metal surfaces with water or ethanol after treating them with bleach." For delicate metal instruments, consider avoiding bleach altogether and using a different kind of disinfectant, such as ethanol.
Simix Equals Autoclave (Autoclaving is a sterilization method that uses high-pressure steam. The autoclaving process works by the concept that the boiling point of water (or steam) increases when it is under pressure. Watch Disinfect Clean sanitize and sterilize with one process
Disinfectant for High Touch areas
If you are going to clean and use a disinfectant spray around the house or office, why not do it the easiest and safest way possible? Make your home or office safer and better for well health.
No harsh fumes like bleach and way safer for you and your family.
After cleaning with cleaners with Ti02, surfaces become self cleaning and stay disinfected longer.
You can eliminate bacteria and viruses through UV Light, and they stay cleaner 20 times longer.
Keeping a clean house has never been easier!
Do a google search, right now, on self cleaning buildings and you will see what I am talking about.
How many times have you visited public washrooms and lamented at the black, moldy walls and dirty, brown floors? How many times have you wished your mother stopped freaking out about the cleanliness of the kitchen tiles? Do you want your fruits to last much longer than they currently do?
The truth of the matter is that there has been a chemical compound hidden in plain sight that holds the solution to all of the above problems, and many more. We need not look beyond the paint we use to coat our walls. This compound is Titanium Dioxide, or TiO2. TiO2 exhibits a photo – catalytic effect, which has come to be known as the Honda – Fujishima effect, after its two discoverers, Akira Fujishima and Kenichi Honda.
In simple terms, a photo-catalyst is a compound that absorbs light energy and uses that to speed up a chemical reaction. It accepts payment in the form of packets of Ultra Violet Radiation photons, and in return, speeds up the reactions between certain compounds. How does this factor in with clean tiles, walls in general.
As long as there is UV light it is making hydrogen peroxide, and every treated surface maintains a high pH so Microbes cannot exist.
As a child I remember my grandmother cleaning everything with bleach.The smell in the house was overwhelming,but supposedly it was all clean.Well just because it smells like bleach it does not mean it is a clean house.
Scientist have developed cleaners that are safer and more effective than bleach.
Make your family safer with Titanium dioxide cleaning products.
Interior air quality improved
No more bleach
Fantastic for your kitchen
The rate of the germicidal action is dependent on the intensity of the UV source,but tests show that the UV light emitted from normal domestic fluorescent lights is sufficient to sanitize a surface up to 10 metres away with an exposure time of 1 hour.
Now I know that titanium dioxide sterilizes everything that it is applied to.
It kills black mold and prevents it from regrowing. How would you like self cleaning windows? Well it is being done with nano titanium dioxide,and I see the windows on my house and they pop.A clean window is part of a clean house.
Seal your pavers/St Augustine
really blows me away.I think to myself I can treat everything and have
constant little soldiers attacking the bacteria and virus that are
attempting to screw up my day. The Navy Seals of antimicrobial activity. They never stop fighting.
Constantly working as long as the lights are on. Well I have treated
all my counter tops, showers, walls you name it.I have a clean house
I am not a scientist but plenty of research proves the facts.Titanium dioxide works. Don't take my word for it check out Wikipedia.
When I watch black mold slowly disappear then I know something's cleaning it.That 's why I like the fact that my house is always generating an air cleaning,germ killing,mold eating process and keeping my family safer in the process