If you've ever had to deal with black mold removal, you know what a daunting task it can be. Many a renovation project has been put on hold due to its presence.
There are a host of health issues associated with exposure to black mold, so you'll want to be diligent about keeping your living space mold free without relying on chemicals.
That's where Simix Products offer a new approach!
For years harsh chemicals like chlorine have been used to remove black mold with bleach being the go to product since it is readily available in our cupboard. Unfortunately, when we use bleach to clean mold, we take the color out of the mold 'by-product' and kill most , but we don’t kill all of the mold.
You see, the mold we visually see is actually the mold by-product, or mold excrement. Living mold is microscopic and invisible to the naked eye. (Basically the mold is having a bowel movement)
When you use bleach,you clean the excrement,but do not kill the host.
Cleaning with bleach typically removes 80% of the living mold so there is a place for bleach. That leaves 20% of the now invisible mold shooting out mold spores and DANGEROUS mycotoxins.
Black mold never has to even begin growing if you periodically apply thin coats of nano titanium dioxide. The ti02 is always making hydrogen peroxide, so it does not allow any microbial growth whatsoever.
For a truly clean house from top to bottom you will find that nano tio2 will keep your house safer and cleaner with periodic applications will
Why wait until your house or office building is black with mold when you can prevent it entirely? Your property will just stay clean and you will never have to deal with chlorine.
This technology is by far the most amazing thing!
You can treat roofs, concrete, painted surfaces, or any surface that you want to keep clean. That includes coquina rock, coquina siding, coquina stone, and coquina stucco (sometimes called shell dash stucco). You can also stop black mold on coral.
Images below are of coral in Miami, Florida treated once a year with Simix Photocatalytic Multi Surface Cleaner.
Mold Never Grows
If you use this as a cleaner, it is very effective with pressure washers and contains N0 BLEACH!!!
Concrete Treated with Simix Multi Surface cleaner
There was black mold on a coquina rock wall. Coquina, which is made of tiny shells and mined in northeast Florida, cannot be pressure washed.
This wall was treated with nano particles of titanium dioxide in a mixture of a potassium silicate coating.
As you can see the mold removal was effective. Working through sunlight the Ti02 slowly nicked away at the black mold removal until it all finally fell off. Now the wall just stays clean.
Just spray and walk away
This will work on any surface
Treated with the titanium dioxide and the mold never returns. This sign normally has to be pressure washed once a year but ten years later it remains clean.
How does it work? Through the process of photo-catalytic activity.
You see titanium dioxide in the presence of UV light and water vapor always makes hydrogen peroxide therefore always cleaning any surface that it is applied on.
Scrubbing bubbles truly hit the streets
This technology has been around since the 1970's when a Japanese scientist discovered this phenomenon.
What this means for you is if you have areas in your house office or buildings you can apply these coatings to prevent mold and algae growth.
From my experience vertical surfaces need zero maintenance while horizontal require a periodic rinse off. The reason for that is in order for the titanium dioxide to perform, UV light must come in contact with the nano particle. On horizontal surfaces debris from trees and other airborne contaminants get on top of the particles therefore preventing UV light to make contact.
Either way it will save you countless hours of maintenance cost by applying a nano coat to existing structures.
You can apply to stucco, concrete, coquina, barrel tile roof, asphalt shingles, to prevent gleocapsa magma, Vinyl siding, virtually any surface that is causing you a nightmare.
I have buildings treated that normally would be pressure washed once a year now clean 8 years plus saving the owner thousands in maintenance cost and their buildings always look great.
Black mold removal can be a long term situation with this science.
Think about the other benefits. This process cleans and eats smog. It also kills all bacteria and virus that come in contact with the surface. This is a continual process. You do not have to continually go back and retreat in order for the self cleaning and self sterilizing process to take place.
Saves countless hours and everything looks better all the time.